In this serie we’ll start a small adventure in which we’ll create a super small web-app. But in order to do this, we’ll cross the entire technology stack that is needed to publish the application. As a subject, we’ll go with a small todo list.
In each part of the system we’ll hunt for interresting stuff. The subject is trivial (Yet Another Todolist you might think) but is perfect to serve this purpose. It is a small enough subject to stick with relatively small blogposts, but has enough facets to really go in deep and explain the inner mechanics and some fun sidetracks as we go.
At the time of writing, we are only a few steps in to the process, but there is already a rough outline in mind. Feel free to make comments to steer this process while you can!
- Creating a resilient Front-End build process
- Unit-tests / TDD with TypeScript
- Why and When to do Behavioral or Test Driven Development (B/T)DD
- Behavioral tests / BDD with TypeScript
- Writing tests for our (soon to have) TodoList
- Creating a simple TodoList with LoDash (MVP)
- Creating a PWA Web App with TypeScript
- Creating a REST API with Python
- Syncing our PWA MVP with our REST API
- Hooking our MVP up to Facebook
- Scaling up by dockerizing our API